Introducing the Latest Offering from Virtuoso Pizza with a New Crust for Pizza Lovers
Virtuoso fans are invited to get into the thick of it with brand new Virtuoso Classic Crust
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J., July 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Oetker, a family-owned company with more than 125 years of delivering high quality food experiences around the world, is proud to announce the launch of a new Virtuoso frozen pizza variety in the U.S. – Virtuoso Classic Crust.
The new Virtuoso Classic Crust is a thick crust that is crispy on the outside and light and airy on the inside, topped with our signature sauce and a combination of fresh-picked vegetables, flavorful meats and delectable cheeses. For years, Dr. Oetker has been committed to delivering pizza that brings home the simple and joyful pleasures of time well spent with family and friends. Now, with the arrival of Classic Crust, the company adds a new option for Virtuoso fans.
"We are incredibly excited and proud to introduce Dr. Oetker Virtuoso Classic Crust," said William Whalen, Executive Vice President at Dr. Oetker USA. "Our aim with Virtuoso Classic Crust was to bring pizza fans a thicker crust option with the same great taste and convenience they’ve come to love about our Virtuoso Thin + Crispy Crust varieties.”
Formerly known as Ristorante Pizza, Virtuoso first launched in late 2016 with bold new packaging and a fresh name to epitomize Dr. Oetker's celebrated qualities of artistic excellence and skill.
Virtuoso Classic Crust is currently available in five new flavors:
· Kale & Bacon Ricotta: A mouthwatering combination of fresh-picked kale, crispy bacon, a unique blend of 100% real cheeses including mozzarella and ricotta, red onions and Virtuoso’s signature sauce
· Margherita: An Italian classic with a unique combination of 100% real shredded mozzarella cheese, sun-dried and fresh-picked cherry tomatoes, basil, olive oil and Virtuoso signature sauce
· Mediterranean Style Chicken: An exotic mix of sliced seasoned chicken breast, zucchini, black olives, colorful bell peppers, red onions, 100% real mozzarella cheese and a creamy tzatziki sauce
· Pepperoni: Savory slices of pepperoni, 100% real mozzarella and Emmentaler cheeses and Virtuoso’s signature sauce
· Vegetable & Goat Cheese: A farm-to-table combination of fresh-picked red bell peppers, red onions, sun-dried marinated tomatoes and a unique blend of 100% real cheeses like mozzarella and goat cheeses
Check the Virtuoso store locator to see where you can find Virtuoso Classic Crust near you. For the latest updates, follow Virtuoso on Facebook.
About Dr. Oetker
The Dr. Oetker Company was started in Bielefeld, Germany in 1891 with the development of baking powder, Backin, which guaranteed perfect baking results for home cooks. More than 30 years ago, the first frozen pizza was launched in Germany and, today, operates in various countries around the world. After launching in the US in 2009, Dr. Oetker USA rebranded Ristorante Pizza to Virtuoso in October 2016. Dr. Oetker also produces Ellio's Pizza, a family favorite brand with more than 50 years of in the history in the Northeastern United States. For more information please visit www.oetker.us.
CONTACT: William Whalen, 856.866.3566, email@example.com
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. This is strictly necessary so that you cannot switch this off.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you come to our website and how you interact with our advertisements. This helps us to make not only our ads, but also our content even better for you. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to personalize your account or profile on their platform.
The browser you are using is outdated and does not work in connection with our website. Continued use of the browser might cause errors. For a correct usage of the website please try using one of the following browsers: